Featured Post

Since I already have a blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sept. 11, 2014

What a day! A day of remembrance. Never to forget.

I woke up to feed Ridge this morning and decided to walk down stairs and turn on the TV. Tyler LOVES watching the History channel whenever I am not around. Mainly I get bored and just love my gossip and dramatic shows like Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Real Housewives (best shows ever right?!). Being exhausted and just focusing on feeding, I had no energy to change the channel. By choosing to not change the channel, it was like I was reliving 9/11 all over again.

I remember when the event first happened. I was about to go to Junior High when my mom called. She sounded flustered, worried. Didn't want for me to be afraid, but told me to turn the television on. Plastered all over the news was the devastating revelation of what just happened. The twin towers smoking. People jumping out of the building because what else could they do.

This was playing on the channel. I was absorbed into it all over again. What a sad day. All the lives lost.

A short post today. Just wanted to get a little thought out.

Hopefully we can all remember and never forget what happened at 9/11. In hopes to never again be repeated.

Love you all.


No comments: