Featured Post

Since I already have a blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Note And A BIRTHDAY!

I love musicals! I love to sit down and watch all the old school, crazy, things-don't-happen-like-that musicals. They are great entertainment for me. I laugh, cry, sing, and have fun.

I also love Disney! Pixar is great too. . . Actually I'm just a kid and love kid shows! Thank goodness I have nieces and nephews for excuses when I know words to shows like IMAGINATION MOVERS and LITTLE EINSTEINS. Both very good shows.

I love winter. Why? Because it is cold and fun.

I like to be random. It gives me much pleasure in life.

I like the fact that I am almost 22 and single mingle. Oh yeah I have my crazy girl nights to where I hate it and I wish I was anywhere but here in the AZ. . . But mostly I LOVE being 21 almost 22. It's AWESOME!

I LOVE BOOTS AND JEANS!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!!

I like Christmas lights. They are colorful and bright. Two things that get me very distracted. Well there are lots of things, but during this time of year, my distract-o-meter is raised.

I like Sundays! I get to wear my cute dresses and shoes.

I LOVE MY DAD!!!
He is the BEST in the WORLD! He's OLDer and wise and awesome.

Today is his Birthday! I love him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CRAZY DAD I LOVE!!!!
You are the BEST!!!

Peace

1 comment:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Thank you for your note. I love you :)