Featured Post

Since I already have a blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OH the Blog!

So I said, WAY previous to this blog, that I would post some pictorials of my SUPER fun summer time that I had. And, OH! You have been deprived! Do not worry though! Today is the time for such a blog! But, let it be warned that this will come in parts, sections, yadda-yadda! My summer full of fun, is too much for your beautiful face to handle in JUST ONE POST! So I will spare you and post in many (well not TOO many) blogs! Oh Joy!



So as you can see! My dad, mom and I went on an adventure to VA.
We made a few stops along the way. . ..
Everytime I think of Oklahoma, I think of the song. . . OOOOO-klahoma!!

I have a cuter picture with this of my mom and I being the Sweet
flowers that we are, BUT that's in my DAD'S camera, not mine. . .
Sad day!
Well it only deems right to have an ELLSWORTH by the sign! COME ON!
Look how proud and cute he is! I love him!
Yes! Sometimes, we need correcting. But not from our SHEER awesome of LE COOL,
just because we have to deflate our heads sometimes!
YOU KNOW HOW WE DO!
I can spell this "M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I" about 4 different ways.
Can you? jealous?


This handsome trouble maker, well nough said. . .

So I want to visit EVERY state in the U.S.A. Then move outside. I think my plan
is BRILLIANT! What say you?



Oh hello BEE-a-YOU-tea-FULL.

I like these. Hence the photo on le blog.



And this is the final journey for this blog! I know it is only pictures, and kind of lame.

BUT you should know that it took me a while to FIND my pictures after

I put them on this computer-dora. THEN I had to place them

in order! Which means me looking at a map. Also

because my blog is being stupid beyond comprehension.

Because I am SUPPER fine and cute. Well til tomorrow.

ADIOS! (I speak some spanish, because

I'm from Mesa - which is spanish for

table. YEAH BOI!).

Peace




2 comments:

a.m.carlson said...

You crack me up! Love the pictures, but love your comments even more.

Rachel said...

I agree with Amanda... your commentary always make me laugh.