Skip to main content

Hard times!


So back in September of 2015, Tyler and I had JUST purchased a house. I was expecting our second child. Tyler had his job as a police officer. Then everything changed. October came and the job that was suppose to be great, was lost! We were heartbroken. It was stressful and emotional and freaking hard and still is. We thought we were going to be in Payson for a long time. Not forever, but longer. So because of that, we started to snowball down hill. With a new house, a bigger car, and a baby on the way, we didn't know what to do. We applied for state insurance and thankfully our ward helped us. 

Now I feel like we have plateaued on the bottom but will soon be making a comeback. And as hard as this has been on me, it's been even harder on Tyler! I've been trying to be strong. But I struggle with depression something fierce. So we've exchanged our roles back and forth to be each other's supports. But there have been two other short people that it has been hard on. Our two little babes, Ridge and Delaney! Delaney's probably the least effected. But I e noticed it has been taking a toll on sweet little Ridge. He use to be the happiest, easy going kid ever. He always wanted to please everyone, especially me! But lately, staying with Grandma and Grandpa, I've noticed a change. I never thought it would effect him. But it has. And it breaks my heart. However, I plan on having little dates with just him, and having family talks, and doing more as his mom to help him. He's been so tired and been having tantrums and been sick. And I think he keeps waiting to go home. But we aren't going home. And I just don't know what to do. I feel like I've been failing as his mom and as a wife. And I know there is a brighter future ahead for us. But it is so hard to see. 

Anyways. Sorry for my sob story. I'm so grateful to be apart and an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It's amazing that even though rings have been so rough, and I've been sad and Tyler has been sad, I know things will work out. I don't know when and don't know how, but I have faith. And I'm SO grateful for my parents. They have taken us in and have helped us in so many ways! They support us and have given us their time and love. 

Now to make you feel better, mainly I need to feel better, look at these pictures! Goodnight!
We got a new puppy, Rusty. And they ALL hated being in this picture! Hah! 
Ridge and his puppy Rusty were fast friends!
Delaney just being cute!
This Sunday, I made everyone wear black and red!! 
Family selfie! 
She is 2 months in this picture! My how time flies!
Ridge just practicing selfies! 

That's all for tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning the tables and learning to love my husband

Ok. So I apologize in advance for this being a saga of my life the past five years. But it is my blog. And you are choosing to read it. And continuing on to this sentence too. So the joke is on you really for being somewhat entertained (or bored enough) to read my blog. Or you just want to know your life is better than mine.  A little over five years ago, I married the love of my life. Little did I know the journey that my husband, Tyler, and I would go on. He would become my best friend and confidant. I had no idea what marriage is really like. Everyone talks about rainbows and sunshine, but they rarely mention the storms. The roller coaster of ups and downs. The time where two people in love can just not want to be around each other. I also didn't realize how crazy I was. I mean, my mom and dad did. For crying out loud, my dad even warned Tyler (or tried) about who he was marrying and what he was getting into. I don't think he ever really grasped the idea of just how crazy I ...

Since I already have a blog

Why start a new one.  Hello and welcome to my blog. I use to write here all the time, but then life got busy and I stopped.  I'm writing this as a way to keep track of our life and to have a back up of pictures. The entire reason I've started this up again is that when I was living in Rexburg with our little family of four, the flash drive I had all my pictures on some how stopped working. They quoted me a large number of money that we couldn't afford, and also couldn't even guarantee that I would get all the pictures on that drive. Didn't seem to be a very good option when there was no promise of outcome. So I lost all of my pictures from 2014-2017ish. Annoying, I know! Since this is my first blog in a couple of years, I figured I would keep it short and sweet while I learn the updates to this website and other jazz. Meaning no pictures this time, just a message.  If you are new here, and let's be honest, I kind of am too, let me introduce myself. My name is Me...

Ridge turns TWO and Delaney is 4 months old!

Seriously!!! My little boy is now a sassy, but sweet toddler! On April 22, 2014 at 9:06 pm, that sweetheart little boy made his debut into our lives. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was the best first baby. And he is still my favorite little boy. Ridge LOVES Choo Choo trains and now constantly asks "what's that?" To everything he is curious about. I have loved seeing the world from his perspective. He is such a great helper around the house too. He is also very curious about everything going on. He is very active and loves to be outside. He's spend all day out there!  Favorite book: My First Things That Go (it has tractors and airplanes and trains) Favorite food: cookies and chocolate (I've been teaching him American Sign Language to help with his vocabulary. He loves asking me for cookies followed by an excited please!) Favorite people: Mom, Dad, Delaney Favorite movie: it changes all the time.  Favorite thing: the park Delaney turned 4 months old!  I can't ...