So! My mom BASICALLY (i hate that word! BUT i use it! hahaha) bawled me out about not updating my blog! Which I've sworn to do! MAN that woman i love caught me! Dang it!
Ok! So i thought that since some of you (whoever you are) might think the same thing, that i will post something new today.
I am safe and back home in AZ. On the plane ride i had LOTS of time to think. And by LOTS of time i man 4 hours to where not even music and the book that i'd read could hold my time. That's what brought me to thinking, plus i can't sleep on planes- GRRR to all you little devils that can easily sleep anywhere. Ok, ok. Getting back on track. Thinking! So here are some things that i was thinking. Take what you may but i'm a pretty good think-er. Yeah! I said it. . . WHAT?! Eh-hem!
From the HEAD of MYSELF i give you my THOUGHTS:
1. Rascal Flatts is probably my favorite band in the ENTIRE WORLD! Yes! Country is a simple thing. But these guys are AMAZING! And wonderful. I would marry them all for their voices. Hmmm. . . i want to go see them live. Wow! For as long as i have loved them i've never seen them live. How pathetic am i? OH! I should just date someone and tell him that i want to go to a concert. . . GREAT idea! NO! But then i'd have to act interested (easily done, but not so easy when i have something i LOVE to listen to!!!). Drop that. I KNOW! I'll just buy some tickets. Get a job, buy some tickets, and have my friends come with me. PERFECT!
2. JOB! Dang i need one of those. Something most people find easily, i can't. Suck. ok. . . Get a job. Not so hard. Where do i want to work?
3. Hmmm. . . maybe i should have stayed in VA! Job opportunities calling my name and cutie boys out there that don't know me! WoOt!
4. Boys are dumb. Why do i love your faces? I don't need a boy to do the things that i want to do.
5. Things i want to do?! Well i've never thought about that. Actually it's on my mind, you silly things. So black and white lets see what we have. I want to travel. I want to go everywhere in the world. Sight see. I could go by myself and have time to think get things sorted. I could finish school. Not just finish but exceed in school. My time would be focused on school and nothing more. I could go to a fancy college where education isn't laughed at. Not even go to school for the athletics or for friends but for me! PERFECT! WORK ON SCHOOL!
6. Temple. I love the temple. Which little LDS girl doesn't think of it, or have it in the back of your head? But i have to get married. Hmmm. . . not a bad idea. Then i have to find a boy. ThEn i have to be most wonderful enough to have him want to propose to me. And that's NOT hard to do (yeah right!). Wait! GIRLS can go through by themselves. I'm sick of waiting around for someone to come and marry me. I've been waiting and i'm DONE! Do you know how boring and hard and tear-y it can get waiting and thinking "I'm never going to get married!"? Yeah! It gets old fast. I'm already temple worthy, and nothing is going to change that. So why not?! I can get a temple recommend and go through. Then i can go with my dad and mom and family! PERFECT! But how do i acquire something like this! I KNOW, i'll talk to my bishop. What if he thinks that i want to goon a mission? Don't get me wrong i give kudos to all you missionaries and sisters missionaries. I just don't want to be one. Not that i don't want to share the gospel, that's something i think about quite often actually. I just don't want to have to put a label on something (now these are just my thoughts). I really want to go!
Man! I am crazy! But seriously that is NOT all i thought about. The temple is mainly what i thought about most of the time though. And can you believe i actually CRIED about it! I'm certainly NOT a cry-er but when i thought about this i seriously teared like no other!
Well thanks for all those that read my blog and think it's BORING (Cough*Verity)! My life isn't entertainment! Just kidding! It really is much funnier than claimed on my blog! You just haven't experienced it! Well Peace!