Featured Post

Since I already have a blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not A Slacker

Seriously, I am not a slacker (on the whole blogging ordeal). HOWEVER the internet at my sister's house was temporarily down, so I couldn't post. Though i had some good ideas. Some of which i forgot. Yes, I know, i'm cool like that!

Anyways, I've been sprucing up my wardrobe (shopping) and I have gotten some cute and freaking SWEET stuff. Some of which are these babies. . .

(Super sweet love's of my life)

What do you think? Personally, mentioned above, I loooooooove love love these.
They match my personality which is crazy and LOUD! So I bought these and HAD
to wear them ASAP. So good thing I had institute the next day. Because i totally
sported these babies with my white skinny jeans (uhh. . . CH-yeah) and a
purple (exact color of purple on shoes) tee, with a turquoise-y undershirt (exact
color of shoes). Let me just tell you that i did get compliments! Who wouldn't?
Anyways i also got some other cute stuff. Pictures will be displayed later of some things.
Whilst shopping with a new found friend in VA, I came across this cute outfit. . .
found this cute outfit, ruffle top and white shorts, at H&M.

Totally emo face of me, but i had to show the detailing of the top.

So those are my most recent purchases. What do you think?

That's all for today.

Peace.

5 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I know a boy who would fall in love with you just because of those shoes!

mce said...

you are the very cutest, with those shoes. they would match a polka-dot outfit that is here in arizona. only it would probably be waaaay too small!!

Meredith said...

haha! Set me up with this boy! haha!

Sarah Blue said...

Cute shoes!

And if we're setting you up with boys...I have a returned missionary in my ward that is super nice and cute! ;)

Meredith said...

haha! Thanks Sarah! NOw the question is, is he cute enough to hang out with me? haha!